[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to the new folks

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 01:13:10 UTC 2016

Shirley,
 It is nice to have you on the list.  I am Jill from Alabama.  I enjoy
quilting, loom knitting, knitting( very basic beginner), crochet, safety pin
beading and the list goes on and on.  I learned all of this after joining
Krafters Korner.  I hope you will try out a class soon!
P.S.  my husband  is from St. Helens UK.
Jill Rossiter