[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale: hand-made tug toys and essential items

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 02:12:29 UTC 2016

hi all,

Hope you are all having a fabulous summer. I'm just dropping by to
tell you a few of the products that I am selling. I have 3 or 4 strand
braided fleece tug toys for the pups in your life. These toys are
super durable and they have a loop handle at one end so the human
actually has some control over the tug of war game.

I also have a coconut and essential oils ear spray for dogs that are
prone to ear infections. Some of the essential oils include lavender,
peppermint, tea tree, frankincense, and a couple other oils that I can
tell you about if you are interested. This spray also works as a skin
moisturizer for the humans; it's super multi-purpose. :)

Lastly, I have a flea and tick repellent/bug spray made from witch
hazel and essential oils such as citronella, lemon grass, and tea
tree. I use this on Viva and myself and it works really well.

If you are interested in any of these items, please let me know.

Thanks,
Minh

--
Minh Ha
Boston College | Lynch School of Education '16
minh.ha927 at gmail.com

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence