[Nfb-krafters-korner] tonights chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:55:33 UTC 2016

Here is a reminder about tonights chat.

Please join us.  We will be discussing making beautiful and delicious jams
and jellies.  We can also touch on pickling and other preserving techniques
if there is an interest.  I will focus on what supplies are needed and how
to be safe when handling hot jars and liquids.

July 18  8:30 PM Eastern
605 781 1000  code 875029#

You won't want to miss this chat tis the season for fresh fruit!
July 18 - introduction to jams and jellies

Host: Nella