[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class: Knit along snowflakes

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:18:04 UTC 2016

>From the class sign up page:

"Know how to make I-cord and the flat knit stitch. If you took my beginner
spool knit ornaments class last year, you are all set. If you are new to
loom knitting and would like help with practicing these techniques, contact
me before class so you can knit along during the session."

If I am reading this correctly, these stitches are a prerequisite for the
class & class time will not be spent covering these stitches. I may be
reading this incorrectly, but this is how I understand the wording.

Karen, please clarify if I am reading this incorrectly.

Courtney