[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jul 19 13:52:01 UTC 2016

Courtney,
I like the point you made that a student may not learn as well from one instructor as they might from another instructor.  Keep that in mind everyone.  If you took a class before and had trouble or didn't catch on, don't give up!  Maybe another instructor might just say something in a way that makes it click for you!!!

Cindy