[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class: Knit along snowflakes

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 18:41:08 UTC 2016

Hi Debbie, Courtney and Everyone,

Truly, in the grand scheme of things, the i-cord and the flat knit are the easiest stitches in loom knitting.

If you know how to e-wrap clockwise and counter-clockwise, you can make two-stitch i-cord. The key is pulling up the slack in the working yarn for a nice even cord.

The flat knit is worked by putting the working yarn across the top of the peg and knitting off.

As someone who struggled in the beginning, I know for the newbies it takes a bit of practice, and I'm happy to help people get started. Those who have been loom knitting for a while will be able to make the snowflakes without much difficulty.

Debbie, I sent you my stitch notes off list.

HTH,

Karen