[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership dues

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 02:21:18 UTC 2016

August is Just Round the Korner.  So those of you who have not renewed their
membership need to do that before the August classes begin so you don't miss
out on any Holiday classes you are interested in.

We have several new folks that have joined us on the list, so this might be
a great time to do your "Try It Class".  New folks can take a TryIT Class of
their choice and if you like the way our classes are done, we encourage you
to pay your membership which runs July to July eash year and you get to take
as many classes as your heart desires for one price.  Our membership is $20
per year or any part of this present year and last year we had 87 classes.

If you have any questions contact me at Blindhands at AOL.com

We have a PayPal link on our website for membership
www.KraftersKorner.org

You can also find a link to send a message to our treasurer to ask for her
mailing address on the website.

Joyce