[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Word problems 2016

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 03:23:33 UTC 2016

I am having some issues with the new version of Word 2016 and want to know
if there is any solution.

Last years Word when hitting the alt key you would get a list the the files
you recently had opened and worked on.  I don't remember if there was
something else on the top of that list, but there was a list of documents.
There also seemed that if you hit a function key it would show a list.

Now I can't find it simple and quick with the alt key so I try opening a
file and then I need to remember the name of the file or search thru a bunch
of stuff.  How do I find the list of the most recently used doc files?

Joyce