[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Home NFB Krafters Board Members

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:06:37 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone;

I am still trying to catch up with everything, after convention!  I want to
thank everyone for treating me to the $350, gift card!  It was very helpful
in assisting me in not   over spending at convention.  It would have been a
struggle to go, if it had not been for your assistance.

Thanks again.

I also want to send some get well wishes and a thanks to Teresa, since you
did not get to go.  Thanks for letting me go in your place.
Lets all pray that we all three are well enough to go, next year.
May god Bless You.

Terry