[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class: Holiday Loom Knit Scrunchy

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:58:07 UTC 2016

Holiday Loom Knit Scrunchy

Class name: Holiday Loom Knit Scrunchy

Craft category: loom knitting

Class type: phone

Instructor: Terry P

Class date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Time if applicable: 8 PM eastern

Sign up deadline: August 17, 2016

Class description: We will be making a scrunchy for your hair, in a holiday
color of your choice.  We will be creating it using the 24 peg Knifty
Knitter round loom.  These will make nice stocking stuffers.

Skill level: This is a nice beginner loom project.  It would be helpful if
you know the e-wrap stitch.

Supplies Needed:

.         24-peg KK loom

.         3 or 4-ply yarn in a holiday color of your choice

.         Plain hair elastic in color to match your yarn

.         12 pony beads to coordinate with your yarn (optional)

.         scissors

.         Large eyed needle.

Sign up