[Nfb-krafters-korner] Augvust 10 Santa Crochet Dishcloth

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 02:24:00 UTC 2016

Time is getting short for signing up for this advanced crochet class  Fvor
those of you who made comments that they don't want to keep doing beginners
crochet classes, so here you go.  You asked for it and you need to sign up.
This will be a challenge and as I requested that you are comfortable doing
chains, single crochet, double crochet and triple crochet.  I will go over
these stitches, but don't plan on spending much time on them.

Joyce