[Nfb-krafters-korner] Off topic, book discussion email list

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 22:44:10 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

This is Shirley and I can't remember her guide dog's name, but you all
greeted her when she first joined the list here.

She changed her email submitted this new one and maybe you should of sent us
a note so all would recognize who it is.

I get the notices when new folks join up, or email's get changed and that is
how I knew.

Maybe it would have helped if you said a little more and put OT [Off Topic]
in the subject line.

Now I hope you share about us on your two lists and add our
www.KraftersKorner.org
so other folks can learn about what we do over here.

Joyce Kane