[Nfb-krafters-korner] My paratransit afghan (long)

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:27:48 UTC 2016

Hi Debee, it was so nice to virtually ride along with you today.
You described our Para Transit vans to a tee, I think that we'd get a
smoother ride in an Army tank,lol.
Your afghan pattern sounds so simple to make, I have a pattern called
Grandmas favorite Dishcloth that was taught here some time ago that has that
diamond shaped pattern with the Y o's
We crocheters can also use this type of pattern with our favorite crochet
stitches.
Thanks for sharing all of this with us.
One last thought, maybe you could download some of your favorite music onto
a portable music device and have some ear buds to avoid the chatter.
happy and safe travels!
henry