[Nfb-krafters-korner] Trying again with my Horizons query

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:27:31 UTC 2016

Hi Debee,
To answer your question <smile>
I have borrowed a number of the Horizons for the Blind books on loom
knitting and none of them had descriptions of the pictures included in the
book. It was plain text in grade 2 braille. so, if you can get the same book
on bookshare, then I would do so. However, Horizons will allow you in some
cases, to borrow before you purchase a book. It depends on what book it is.

BTW, wow, that is something that you are one of the first 20 members of
bookshare. Also, thank you for helping to make so many books available for
us to read.