[Nfb-krafters-korner] Trying again with my Horizons query

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Sat Jul 30 00:21:45 UTC 2016

Terry,
Some of the craft books are more descriptive than others.  But there are definitely some that are less than useless for screen reader users.  Hope this is pc.
If you are taking a hadley class, it won’t cost anything to look at the choices.  I found the books easy to download and copy to my vr stream in other books folder.
Catherine.