[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner Revelry Group

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:24:06 UTC 2016

Joyce,

I looked around and could not find a Revelry mobile site. they may have an
app for the iPhone but my iPod is missing in action, so I cannot find out
about that just now.

I am a member of revelry myself, and have searched and found patterns on
there. The thing I found difficult was going through all of the search
criteria to check this and that. It isn't that easy to navigate with Jaws ,
or it wasn't the last time I checked.
I don't know anything about this comment section you mentioned or anything
other than searching for patterns.