[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Hadley courses

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:37:19 UTC 2016

Hi Henry and anyone else interested,

I am currently taking the Transitioning to Unified English Braille course at
Hadley. Wow, there is so much to learn that my brain has difficulty handling
the barrage of new information. However, this and the other classes I have
taken at Hadley are very nice. You work one to one with an instructor and
move through a course at your own pace. Many of the courses have your choice
of format, say braille, audio or email. of course my UEB course is in
Braille. I have also taken a Birdsong tutorial course from them which was a
lot of fun. The book from that course is now available for download from
BookShare. It is called "a Birdsong tutorial. I have also taken the
Container Gardening course which was on cassette at that time. oh yes, and I
took an English grammar course as well.