[Nfb-krafters-korner] Why I'm not taking an August class

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 01:37:48 UTC 2016

We all learned at one time or another.  I first learned the garter stitch
only as a kid.  Manypeople have helped me learn new bits as I have sought
that information.  Take advantage of what is offered and enjoy it! We are
glad to have you among us.  If you have time, it won't be long until you are
passing on tips, not just for bookshare, but that is already helpful.
Ramona