[Nfb-krafters-korner] Did I do something wrong?

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 12:42:22 UTC 2016

Good morning,

A couple of weeks ago I paid my membership dues and signed up for the
Christmas bell class.  I thought I sent an email to find out the details
including the supplies needed.  I haven't gotten any response, so I was
wondering if I didn't do something correctly.  The class is Tuesday evening
I believe, and I am running out of time to buy supplies.  What number do I
call to participate?  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bernice and the sweet Octane.