[Nfb-krafters-korner] My paratransit afghan (long)

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 02:51:45 UTC 2016

Terry and All,

There have been some major changes recently made to the Lion Brand website
making it inaccessible to screen reader users.  I have submitted a complaint
and encourage each of you to do the same.  The Lion Brand website used to be
one of the most accessible sites, which included their pattern library which
included a majority of their patterns that were formatted without pictures
and for refreshable and hardcopy braille.  If enough of us do not let them
know how inaccessible the website now is, they will never know to fix it.

Annette