[Nfb-krafters-korner] Get your class dates

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 03:01:47 UTC 2016

We need some July classes so please keep this in mind.  If folks remember
going back last Spring 2015 it was thought about and chatted about if we did
6 classes a month, we could reach our goals easily.  We were hoping to hit
70 classes last year.  Well you all out did yourselves and in 2015 we had 87
classes and a holiday party for everyone.

So keep it going this year and if we can make a new goal of 70 classes
booked in by November 1, 2016.  That would be fabulous!  So come on June we
have 5 classes and the one July class is already up on the website.

People want to do some jewelry glasses.  Anyone has any ideas good time in
the summer to work on jewelry.

Joyce