[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Microsoft Windows 10 Info Needed

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 19:57:27 UTC 2016

Courtney,
I am not certain you were on list when we had the chat on updating to
Windows 10. I will share with you some very important things I have learned
below to keep in mind. Please let me know if you have problems, as I have
been thru everything, mostly, since changing over 7 months ago. I think I
have a different phone number than the one someone shared with you, and will
list the one I use all the time below.

1.Make sure you have a back up of your document or word file as this sends
everything to One Drive, unless you want to use one drive.
Make sure you make Internet Explorer your Default search as 10 will make the
Edge the Default, if you do not do this and the Edge is Not accessible.
You must have Jaws 16 or 17 to allow 10 to work.
You will get a easy Start Menu again and I like it better but these are just
a few things off the bat I remember, I have more. You will have to take all
previous Jaws off, if you have them and it takes awhile to do this download,
so wishing you the best. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Terry K