[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower loom

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:06:54 UTC 2016

The loan with the five pigs on one end and eight on the other is called a school loan or a French loan. When I was A kid we used to mail for nails into the end of a wooden spool to make a school loan. Now they have gone high-tech.  I preferred the four pins to the five or eight because it makes a tighter strand.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)