[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in August Classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 00:43:41 UTC 2016

I know some of you spoke to me regarding Holiday Classesand got your dates
from me, but some of you have not gotten dates from me as of yet.

The first week of June has gone by, pooff gone..  Class proposals need to be
in by next week for the first half of August and the rest of August need to
be in by the following week of June.  August classes need to be posted to
the website by July 4th.

I haven't gotten any July classes as of yet beside Dixie's which is already
posted.  So come on folks get going...

Joyce