[Nfb-krafters-korner] Soap Sack class

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 15 19:17:20 UTC 2016

I have not received the next class list yet.

While there seem to be some issues with this last class, I do not yet
know the cause.  It could be my problem, although the mail software
is generally very reliable, or it could be stuff at the other end,
spam filters, isp's blocking etc.  I do not yet know.

Dave