[Nfb-krafters-korner] convention

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:28:26 UTC 2016

Hmm, as I recall, two years ago we did have elections via conference call.
Only Joyce, Jill and myself were on the call. the three of us were on the
call because we were being elected for offices.  Joyce was voted in again as
president, I was voted in  as second vice president and Jill was voted in as
a board member. Of course we did not vote for ourselves. I don't remember
any other voting during that meeting.

I must admit to all of you that I do not know what positions are open for
election this year. So I cannot answer that question. I also do not know the
answer to the issues being discussed. Just to let you know, I am here and
listening but not responding because I don't know the answers.

It must be that Joyce is away from her computer, or I am certain she would
be replying to these concerns. I do hope she is well. I do know that she
reads every single message that is posted to this list.

So please be patient and I know Joyce will reply as soon as she can.