[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB Krafters Division

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 23:11:35 UTC 2016

I apologize  as in March I believe I sent  a copy of our NFB Krafters
Division Constitution out to some of the Website  Committee and asked them
to post it on our new website.  I just went over there and checked it out
and it is not posted on our website.

I will send it out to Ken and ask him to post it, if he can do this ASAP.

I will put it into an email so all of you can read it.

We had a copy of the National Federation of the Blind Constitution to use as
to fashion our division constitution by it.  dr . mark mauer  in July 2008
assigned Cindy Sheets and myself  with Ramona Walhof to help write a
Constitution to be read and voted on to accept the Constitution for the new
Division.  Officers were voted in at our first meeting held in Dallas, Texas
in July 2008.  We had to turn in the information about the division, names
of newly elected board members and Constitution of the Division and turn
this into dr . mark mauer' secretary before the close of the Convention held
in Dallas, Texas in 2008.  This was done.  The National Federation of the
Blind board members had to vote to accept the newly formed division.  I was
told in August, 2008  by Joann Wilson that our division was accepted in by
the board.  I do not know when it was voted on, but I was told it was done.

Ramona Walhof has had the Constitution since that time and anyone could have
asked her for a copy.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division