[Nfb-krafters-korner] convention

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jun 16 13:43:44 UTC 2016

I have been away from the office and away from my e-mail for several days now. I am just reading up on all of this.

Let me ask a question henry.  I have been swamped and I myself have not had a chance to take any classes in several months.  Henry, how many classes have you taught the last few months?

Cindy