[Nfb-krafters-korner] what officers are up for election?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:59:56 UTC 2016

Hi Henry and Linda B,

No it does not answer the question because the question has never come up
before. Exploring different ways in which KK members could vote on our
officers during the convention is something the board can certainly consider
in the future.  At this point, I do not even know if KK will have a
conference call at our meeting this  convention. I seriously doubt that
anything can be decided about voting for this year via conference call
because there is simply not enough time for the board to meet to discuss the
matter.
 Perhaps it can be brought up to the general membership meeting on one of
our quarterly conference calls for a vote. So, if you are interested in
voting on this in the future, renew your membership. <smile.>
I am going over to the website to renew mine right now.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/membership/