[Nfb-krafters-korner] paying crafters korner dues

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:15:19 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As I just mentioned in a previous email I have just paid my dues.

Dues are due by June 30, for the upcoming year, so I decided to pay them
while I was thinking about it.

The link is

http://www.krafterskorner.org/membership/

there is a button you press to pay via PayPal. you can use this button even
if you don't have a PayPal account as long as you have a credit card.

You then must select whether you want to use your PayPal account or   your
credit card. Then fill in the form which speaks well with Jaws using
Firefox. it took me five minutes or so to complete the transaction.

Hope this helps.