[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions I can answer

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 22:29:03 UTC 2016

Krafters Korner was envisioned for crafters from everywhere who were blind.
We don't ask their race creed nor national or local affiliation. That needs
to be super clear to leadership of all places in the group as any of us can
take the lead to teach. That was made clear to me as I would not have
invited my friends from other groups here.

Becky and Jake