[Nfb-krafters-korner] This years NFB Convention

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 02:29:33 UTC 2016

I have another bomb to drop.  Until I speak to President Riccobono I will
not be able to let all of you know what exactly we can do.

I hope everyone read the Constitusion.  If you haven't I pasted it into an
email  so please read it thru a few times.

Theresa Taylor is not going to Florida's Convention this year due to her
health and treatments she will be undertaking.  Without Theresa there [read
the Constitution] 4 board members need to be at the Convention and attend
the NFB Krafters Division.  Since only 4 of our board members were planning
on going to Convention and Theresa will not be going we will not have a
quorum.

I hope to hear from President Riccobono regarding what can be done.

Cindy Z. had planned to get two creditcards to give to Theresa & Ken Taylor
for expensives for the trip to Convention.  It hasn't been sent to them as
it was planned to be given to them at Convention.

I need to speak to Ramona and Carol O. to make a decision on the Craft Show.
If we do not have the Craft Show the money will be returned to those who
rented a table.  You will be given an option for us to keep your membership
for 2016 to 2017 or we can return it.

I will keep you all informed as I hear from President Riccobono.

I am sorry for this and hope we can move forward.

Joyce Kane