[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sensible Comment

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 15:54:47 UTC 2016

I have read thru the comments on list both good and critical. First, let me
say, I am so blessed by reading the comments from our Board, they are doing
what is proper and in the correct directions. The ideas that have come thru
the list from Annett and Cindy S and Cindy Z in addition to Joyce are so
well received and should be considered in working out this bump in the
division. I believe this situation will be addressed as quickly as possible.
The members here are more than crafting friends but those I share with each
day. It isle's about money and dues as I spend more on one class at AC
Moore's and I have been here for 7 years as a student and a teacher and
where is the money, I have not received one dollar. Let us work together for
the good and let us do this correctly I can not find a list like this
anywhere, if anyone can, please send me the list site. Posted in love for
all.

Terry Knox