[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner business chatter

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 14:17:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have been busy with my in laws who are here visiting from England.  I have
read some of the comments about the board and members rights.  I agree that
each person here at Krafters Korner has a right to vote and be included on
how the division is ran.  I do not think that anyone has the right to
slander or slur anyone here.  I have read a few comments which were less
than flattering.  As for those who want to withhold paying membership dues
at this time, you certainly may do so.  We can't force you to pay, but
remember that the division has the right to refuse participation in classes
for the time frame.  I and the other board members do not receive
compensation for holding our positions, so with holding membership dues only
limits what you will be able to do.  I am thankful for finding and
participating in this group.  I have learned so much and made some great new
friends.  I don't particularly enjoy the business end of things.  I told
Joyce that I would consider running for secretary if the need was present.
I am not looking for some so called power held by the elete as someone
commented.  I think that positive change is happening already and hope it
continues.  Rather than zipping off snide comments, why don't each of you
remember how much this group has taught you about crafts and appreciate that
fact.  Now you can carry on tearing down each other and the group if you
want, but I hope that when I get back from vacation this rift has been
mended.  I appreciate each of you and love being part of this group.  I feel
for Joyce because she many times is left holding the bag.  Joyce I
appreciate you starting and maintaining this group.  It has brought so much
joy to me!

Carry on with whatever!

Jill