[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Something I learned today

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:13:57 UTC 2016

Hi Terry K.;
Very interesting info. Thank you.
Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 1:04 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Something I learned today

Wanted to pass this on to those on list using Amazon. There is a Screen
Reader site on Amazon that might be easier for you. www.amazon.com/access If
you need more help with this let me know as I have finished a lesson on
better access on Amazon today. I have not used it yet, but hope it is easier
than regular site. Just some help for those who want to try it. I also have
the rest of the notes but have to clean them up and place in order.

Terry K