[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention Funding

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jun 20 20:20:13 UTC 2016

I want to thank KK and its board members for allowing me to  receive the $350 gift card, to assist me in going to convention.  I think my guardian angel was looking out for me, because a free ticket became available, with in our chapter, due to illness and I was offered it.   I am sorry to hear that Ken and Teresa are not going, to liven up the group.  I am glad to go in your place.
I send my blessings from me and Henry and Sophie,  that your treatment works, this time and no more complications come your way.
I have 3 other friends, dealing with cancer, so I know a little about what it is like.  My mom had to deal with it.
All of KK are sending prayers of Healing, your way, Teresa.

God Bless.