[Nfb-krafters-korner] help is wanted

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:00:02 UTC 2016

If any of you are planning to be at the craft show and do not have a table
reserved, we need help.  If you are not going to be there but know of
someone who is, please encourage him or her to volunteer.  There is a lot
going on that afternoon, but the craft show can be a lot of fun.  And the
make and take table is generally busy, so fun too work.  We will keep it
going if we have help to do it.

Anyone interested should contact me by June 25, because I am making a visit
on the way to convention and leaving here the 25.  If You come across
somebody after that, ask them to show up at the Panzacola ballroom and ask
for the craft show.  It may be divided into sections, and ours I think is H
4.

I will appreciate whatever help we can get, and so will many others.  Thank
you.

Ramona