[Nfb-krafters-korner] help is wanted

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:14:57 UTC 2016

Terry, you and Carol O are the only ones now available to work the exhibit
table.  I think the first day, Saturday is the most important.  As many
hours as we can cover would be desirable.  Carol does not plan to stay
beyond that day, so she would like to work the morning, but is prepared to
stay quite a while I think.  So Saturday afternoon is the most important if
possible.  If you can get somebody to work with you, I know you would enjoy
it more.  I will also look, but you may be able to find the right person
better. If you want to work Sunday morning during the board meeting, that
would also help.  I think the afternoon of all the division meetings is
pretty slow, so could be closed without too much regret.

I will bring the greeting cards in a small suitcase on wheels.  I don't
think we should leave anything there if the table is unattended.
Also, I don't know whether the general exhibit room opens at 9:00 or 11:00.
I haven't had time to read through the entire agenda.  When I get one in
hard copy Braille, it will be quicker for me to find that kind of info.  I
am one of those oldsters who still uses paper better than electronic stuff.

Thank you, Terry.   Is Henry coming with you?
Ramona