[Nfb-krafters-korner] FreeConferenceCall.com app

Deborah Armstrong debee at jfcl.com
Wed Jun 22 18:21:04 UTC 2016

To those who asked about the app, I've reviewed it here on Applevis:

     http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/business/fcc-dialer

I used it on theMonday night chat and several asked about it. If you
have an iPHONE and use it over Wi-fi you won't have any long-distance or
minute charges.

Also, a helpful sighted friend described the operation of the app and
its unlabeled buttons which I just added to my review.

I am trying to learn now from more experienced people on AppleVis and
the NFB in computer science list how I can effectively contact the
developer to fix its accessibility glitches. However the app is still
usable.

--Debee