[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all members

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:30:02 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am neither rich nor poor. However, I feel that being a part of Krafters
Korner enriches my life. It is well worth the $20 membership a year. It is a
matter of priorities how each person decides how to spend the money they
have. I choose to spend $20 to be a part of this wonderful division where I
can learn new things and make new friends.
Yes, there are changes that we certainly should consider and I plan to be a
part of those helping to come up with workable solutions to our current
concerns.
I do hope that there are those out there who will agree with me that it is
worth joining the division and waiting to see what changes are just around
the corner on krafters korner.