[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all members

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:53:40 UTC 2016

> I guess I will be the next member who will be public ally attacked for my
> opinion, so here it goes.

What is wrong with submitting a proposal to get a date & phone number for a
class & then the instructor  be responsible for promoting their class? What
is the purpose of the class sign-up process?

Folks, some of us have to give a little. There are some crafting groups who
are being run very successfully without  class sign ups.

There are ways that the process can be handled in a more efficient way. As
some have stated, just because we've always done it this way doesn't mean
that things don't need to be tweaked every now & then. With new members
comes new & fresh ideas

Courtney