[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey Henry

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jun 24 19:59:05 UTC 2016

Henry,

I am really sad that you are so unhappy. I would like to suggest to you and
others. If anyone is having a problems with their $20 membership dues, to
send a notice to Joyce that she will send to the Kane Brewer Fund that has
been sent up to help pay for those who are having a little of problems
paying their membership. This fund was put in place for this reason and
others have funded it and it was there for the use of help others. We do not
want to make a hardship on anyone who needs this help.

Terry Knox