[Nfb-krafters-korner] Business question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jun 24 20:11:12 UTC 2016

I am confused and I am trying to get my ideas in line with what I am
reading. This message is Not being mean or unkind but needs to be sent for
people to think about.

I have been in business 4 times in my life, all successful. I have always
set a price for what I have sold. If someone came in to purchase a Dinner
plate, my price was published at $10. I never had a person say to me I only
want to pay $5. For my $10 plate. If they could not afford it, I gave it to
them, as a gift. However, when I go to AC Moore to take a class it is
printed the cost for the class is  $25 and the supplies are $20, if I do not
have supplies. I must agree to this price or leave and not sign up. Which
brings me to sign up. If there was no sign up or registration anyone can
show up on that date, who knows who has paid or not and if the class will
hold the amount of students. I want to change things but in order. There are
just things that are common sense. We have to do things in proper order.
Please think about some of the things that are being posted. Some things can
change but we will Never please everyone all the time. Let us use the common
sense and listen to everyone's suggestions and work around them and be the
adults we are to be respectful

Terry Knox