[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hopes are gone

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:43:47 UTC 2016

Hi Greg and Joyce;
Very well said Greg. Our loved ones only leave us in the body, not in the
spirit.
Joyce, we hope that you and the family try to enjoy Prince Xanders special
day, and be comforted in the knowledge that Grandpa John is right there in
the middle of the celebration with all of you.
henry, Terry and Sophie