[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Week

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 17:58:19 UTC 2016

It is a new week at Krafter Division. So nice to welcome two new members and
hope they enjoy the list and all the new crafters they will be learning
here. It is also nice to see and hear that the list has taken a breath and
is waiting until convention is over. Summer always seems to be hectic for
everyone and everyone is out with vacations and different things. There are
certain one on this list that we need to keep in our prayers, to mention a
few: Linda B, Joyce and Theresa and I probably forgot others.. May each of
you that are reading this message know I am counting each of you a blessing
and sending my prayers heavenly for each of you. May you fingers in crafting
bring others the blessing of your skills and others know the talent of each
of you.

Terry Knox