[Nfb-krafters-korner] Another new member

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 28 17:47:03 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce,

As I mentioned, I do twining, which is a type of weaving to make rugs and
other flat peces. I want to learn crochet.

A question: Do I have to pay a membership before Ican take any courses? Are
memberships open to non US people? I found this list by just browsing on the
Internet, and came across the NFB email lists somewhere.

Jean