[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet with fabric

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 20:17:04 UTC 2016

Keepsake Quilting has a kit for this.  Included in the kit is the hook needed, 2 1/2" cut strips [known as jelly rolls in the quilting world] and printed directions.  I don't remember but I think there was enough fabric to make place mats or seat covers.  I don't remember how many you could make as I purchased this several years back within the last 3 or 4 years.

Jelly rolls are pre cut  and most common are 2 1/2"  strips.  They do come with like 40 of these strips.  Each strip is 2 1/2" by 45".

This sounds like a class I should teach.  Any one interested in me doing this?

Joyce