[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a topic & host July 18

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 02:31:48 UTC 2016

We are looking for someone to host & pick a topic for the Chat on July 18 at
8:30 PM Eastern time.  You pick it and you host it.

It is Theresa & Ken's anniversary and she wants some time to spend with her
Special Guy!

Now we just had a terrific chat held by a brand new member on Making Soap.

So step right up and those who went to Convention maybe can chat about new
technology to help us out or whatever you think will be interesting.

Let me know what topic and I will get it posted on the website.

Joyce