[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale day… iPad and iPhone carrying case… Crocheted

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:57:14 UTC 2016

looking for a classy but convenient way to carry your iPad iPad mini or iPhone… I make crocheted carrying bags… That snuggly hold the device… I have both men and women's… With shoulder straps…  and tie closures… they come in a variety of colors… $20 for iPad bag… 15 for iPad mini… $10 for cell phone… it's design will also work with other devices… Give me the dimensions… And a color preference… And I can happen… Contact me for more information
TCT 71887 at gmail.com or
802-535-7710