[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seeking some help

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 03:05:14 UTC 2016

We are seeking some help for you to teach some new or old craft classes and
skills coming up in April, May June and the rest of this year.

Folks have been signing up for the classes we are offering on our new
website.

We are interested in having you teach classes during the evening or during
the day on the weekend or during the week.  We are open and looking for
telephone classes or email classes.

I am sure students who have taken the beginner's crocheting classes would
love you to teach an easy crochet project, or an advanced beginners project
in crocheting and even a challenging crocheting project to practice all
those new crochet stitches that Terry is going to teach in March and April.

We love any type of crafting projects and always anxious to learn a new
twist to an old skill.

We need Jill and Carol O to contact Joyce to get dates on teaching those
loom knit and dish scrubbers  classes.  We need promises for at least 5 of
these scrubbers to be donated from the students who take these classes and
send them down to Carol O to be sold at the Craft Show on June 30th to help
raise funds for our division to help our members to go to National or their
local Conventions this year.

So contact Joyce to get a date for your classes in the next few months.
Start thinking ahead for new ideas for Spring, Summer, Fall and Holiday
crafting.  Everyone has had enough time sitting around in their house
keeping warm from the cold and winter weather.  So get up and start thinking
what new craft class you can teach and share with your friends here at
Krafters Korner.

We have some new folks that have joined us over the past months  and show
them what Krafters Korner is all about.  So they will learn to get excited
and teach a new or old craft skill.

As always in Krafting,
Joyce